Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thesis Defended!


It's not over yet but its close. Today, I successfully defended my thesis! I feel relieved even though I know there is still quite a bit of work ahead of me. I spent the past semester creating a ceramic resource for art educators. Please take some time to visit my website at www.ohhappyclay.org and spread the word about this great site! I have had an amazing time at the University of Florida. I feel overwhelmingly blessed to have accomplished so much, befriended so many amazing people, and met the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with! With the end in site I must admit it is bitter sweet. I am excited to start the next part of my life's adventure but sad to leave this wonderful place and community I have called home the past two years. Mike(the cat) and I will be traveling north where I am going to pursue my MFA in Ceramics at The Ohio State University. And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment