Sunday, December 1, 2013

30 Days Project Part II: Day 30: last day

Wondering what this project is all about? Check out my first post for Day 1 to get the back story.

It is the last day of this project, I have made it 30 days eating and drinking off of this one dish set. This month I have built a box to carry the dish set, made a wine glass, straws, stitched up a pouch to carry the straws, broke the bowl, made it through my semester review, and finished up to project with my family. I am headed home tomorrow and I have been thinking about what dishes I want to use at the completion of the project so I am going to extend the project one more day, just for fun until I am home and can make a conscience choice of what dishes I use. Bring on day 31!
Breakfast smoothie at Jumpi'n Java  a local coffee shop in
Grand Haven, Michigan with my friend Kaylie!
They poured the smoothie directly into my
cup.
Strawberry smoothie. 


Lunch happened in the car on my lap. Bagel, cream cheese,
potato chips & local Grassfields farm cheese.
Headed to dinner at the Kirby House downtown Grand Haven.
Jeni, Mom, Collette
Poured the martini. 
Cheers! 


Dinner scallops, spinach and cranberries. 

Appetizer spinach and goat cheese dip.
My moms dish a saffron risotto next to my scallop dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment