Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 days project: day 10

day 10: movement in shape

Today Lindsay and I unloaded our glazed test tiles it was magical! And the kiln load of bisque tiles. Fellow ceramics graduate student Matt Bight helped me build a structure that will be the base to project in the next few days, thank you Matt! And I finished up todays project, movement in shape. It is something I have been thinking about for a while.
Test Tiles!
Yesterdays finished piece. I was interested in the colors and shapes that appeared through the cut out pieces.
Thank you Matt and Richard for your help, thank goodness no one got hurt with the brad gun!
Another piece I was working on with the laser cutter.
My foot, getting ready for a interactive event next week!
movement in shape
Lindsay surprised me with this stamp that I designed and she cut on the laser cutter!!!!! yeah I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment