A few days ago I started working on some patterns that were able to come full circle into my artwork today. Very much thanks to Lindsay who is helping me get around this place and learn so many new and exciting things!
We made copies of our transparencies and then cut the blue thermofax screens to fit our paper. You simply slide it through the machine and you have a screen, amazing really. When you separate the screen from the paper it seems to curl up so I plan to add some tape around the edges to keep it flat.
more glaze tests came out of the kiln today!
I had to mix some CMC into my slip to make it thick enough to push through the screen.
I layered a few colors and patterns onto the piece.