Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Days Project Part II: Day 11: pad thai dinner with my studio mates

Wondering what this project is all about? Check out my first post for Day 1 to get the back story.
Morning Routine. 
Breakfast: grapefruit and steeping tea.
Leftover Lunch Beet Risotto and Sunchokes.

My plan is to make a cup with a lid
that fits on top forsteeping and can
also serve as a rest for the tea ball. 
My roommate Gun Young and I had the ceramics grads over for dinner this evening. We had a wonderful time snacking on goat cheese and honey, raspberries with honey, the main course Pad Thai, and Dirt for dessert. I believe I can say that everyone went home with a happy belly!

Pre Dinner Snacking. Raspberries and Honey. I plan to
make a raspberry berry bowl soon that holds the berries
so that they could be served with honey!
Dinner: Katrina's Pad Thai, Cilantro from my Father in-laws garden and farmers market carrots and eggs. 
What would dinner be without dessert, a little dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment