Friday, November 8, 2013

30 Days Project Part II: Day 8: dinner with Bob & Peg

Wondering what this project is all about? Check out my first post for Day 1 to get the back story.
Morning Routine.
Breakfast Smoothie. 

Morning tea. I had it in the cup but with a little hesitation
as I was taking it in the car with me. I really would have
preferred to take my tea in the glass cup, but I took the
ceramic cup.
Lunch at the greenhouse, sandwich and raspberries. 
Dinner with Bob and Peg, after a long day working on my
carrying box for the dish set.
Making Glass Straws.
First time using the glass straw with some
apply cider!

Working hard all day working on packing my pots into the carrying box.
Thank you Bob, for all your help!
Love bids! Drinking with glass straws! 
Ended the evening with a FaceTime date with my
two favorite boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment