Tuesday, November 12, 2013

30 Days Project Part II: Day 12: found out the hard way the cup holder in my car does NOT fit my cup

Wondering what this project is all about? Check out my first post for Day 1 to get the back story.
Morning Routine.
Breakfast of Homemade Yogurt, Toast with Homemade Raspberry Jam,
and local tea from Ancient Roots, in Athens, OH.



 This is a true story, It snowed today. I was in a rush leaving for school and in my life before this project I would have made my tea in my glass infuser and brought it to school with me, no problem. The glass piece fits in the side pocket of my backpack and snug in my cars cup holder. My handmade cup, not so much. I was waiting for this to happen and I knew it would, the cup fell over into my lap. It went all over my side and and as it soaked into the seat it covered my whole back side. Outside it was freezing and snowing so I walked briskly into school after snapping these shots. Lesson learned today. And a new cup is in order.
Leftover Lunch, Pad Thai and Rasberries.
Leftover Dinner, Beet Risotto and tea. 





After taking the above photo it occurred to me that this was not how a planned to eat my dinner, I have been busy at work in the studio trying to finish up my dish set carrying case. Below is the picture of how I actually enjoyed eating my dinner. Standing up and moving around the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment